Every day the Museum offers families a range of fun, hands-on, and social activities that include access to all Museum exhibits including the New Balance Foundation Climb, a new Fantastic Forts exhibit, PlaySpace, our new Turtle Tank, and everyday hands-on activities involving science, art, music, and more.
We're Playing Safely!
- The Museum will open with reduced capacity so you can enjoy a safe and fun visit with family and friends.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 9, 2022, masks will be recommended but not required for all Museum visitors. At this time, however, the Museum staff will remain masked when interacting with our visitors.
- Outside air will continually be recirculated into the building.
- Our already robust cleaning practices have been further enhanced. Cleaning will happen before, during, and after your visit.
- For details on our cleaning practices see our Museum Cleaning Procedures.
Online Ticketing and Timed Visits
The Museum will be open Wednesday - Sunday with two set daily time slots, 9:00am - 12:00pm, and 1:30pm - 4:30pm. To reduce touchpoints and enable timed visits, all ticketing will be done online. Members must also make reservations online. There are a limited number of visits reservations available for each time slot. The Museum will continue to honor most discounts. Please check our ticketing page for all the details.
Exhibits and Programs
All exhibits will be open, though some will have small modifications or changes. Please note that PlaySpace will require a separate, free reservation in addition to your admission reservation.
No doubt, you will have additional questions about visiting, see our extensive FAQ page for more information.
Patience and Respect
We are most appreciative of your support and we want to make your visit as safe, easy, and enjoyable as possible. Let's all practice patience and respect as we come together again to enjoy the Museum.