Corporate partners provide essential support to Boston Children’s Museum’s ability to fulfill its mission and ensure accessibility to people of all means. For over 100 years, generous donors have enabled the Museum to become a local and national leader in the museum and education fields. By creating curricula, pioneering interactive learning concepts, and producing one-of-kind exhibits, we work each day to create unique and enlightening experiences for children and their families. With corporate support, the Museum provides transformative experiences for kids, sparking their imaginations, creativity and curiosity. Corporate donors see concrete results of their investment in the Museum every day on the faces of young children as they explore, discover and play.
Corporate partners can support the Museum in a variety of impactful ways; we encourage you to contact us to learn how your organization might be able to join the Museum in providing critical play experiences for every child.
For more detailed information please see below, or email Corporate@BostonChildrensMuseum.org, or call (617) 426-6500 ext. 262.
Corporate Volunteers make an investment in the education and development of children’s lives, while gaining hands-on team building and museum experience. Volunteers assist in promoting the Museum’s commitment to the Power of Play by engaging with visitors and supporting Museum staff and programs. Volunteers also serve on committees to support the mission of Boston Children’s Museum.
- Bring a group of volunteers to events such as the CreatedBy Festival or Countdown to Kindergarten
- Share your expertise with skills-based volunteer opportunities
- Individually join the Young Professionals Council, an event Committee, or the Museum Board
For additional information on Corporate Volunteer opportunities, please contact: Corporate@BostonChildrensMuseum.org or call (617) 426-6500 ext. 262.
Corporate memberships at Boston Children’s Museum provide exceptional opportunities for your employees to engage in the excitement and reward of creative discovery and learning experiences.
Members can utilize their benefits to reward employees, entertain clients, and connect with community partners. You may also donate your passes to our Sponsored Visits program, and ensure access to the Museum for children of all economic backgrounds.
Boston Children’s Museum provides our corporate partners with a unique opportunity for philanthropy and high visibility. Corporate partners can support the Museum in the following ways:
Collaborate with the Museum in providing the life-changing programs and activities offered every day, including those that address literacy, STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math), health and wellness, humanities (music, dance, theater) and global cultures, and the environment.
Special events fulfill the critical need for resources to support children and families as they access the Museum in person and virtually. Event support recognizes your organization and showcases your commitment to innovation, learning, and creativity for all children.
- The Wonder Ball — our signature gala to benefit the Museum’s crucial access programs, ensuring that children at home, in the Museum, and across the globe continue to grow their love of learning.
- Silly Soirée – a children’s ball “by the kids, for the kids” supporting school trips for all students
- CreatedBy Festival — Massachusetts STEM Week ends with a hands-on festival celebrating the inspirational work of local artists, technologists, innovators, and creative do-ers! The event includes hand-on activities, inspirational demonstrations, and the opportunity to marvel at amazing pieces of art – all in addition to regularly offered Museum exhibits.
For additional information on Corporate Sponsorship, please contact: Corporate@BostonChildrensMuseum.org or call (617) 426-6500 ext. 262.
We believe that all children, regardless of their circumstances, deserve the opportunity to take advantage of the Museum’s unique educational opportunities. It has been demonstrated that early exposure to cultural institutions stimulates a child’s interest in learning and can help deepen understanding of the world.
The Sponsored Visits program brings children from schools and community organizations serving low-income or historically marginalized communities to the Museum.
For additional information on supporting Sponsored Visits, please contact: Corporate@BostonChildrensMuseum.org or call (617) 426-6500 ext. 393.