The Library Membership program at Boston Children’s Museum connects local libraries to the Museum and allows library patrons to visit the Museum at half-price admission. Each week patrons of over 200 libraries visit the Museum!
Date specific coupons are issued to each library. Each coupon admits up to four (4) visitors at half-price admission.
The Museum offers three categories of Library Membership:
1. Full Year Library Membership ($725) – Includes coupons for each day the Museum is open* for twelve months from membership purchase.
2. Half Year Library Membership ($375) – Includes coupons for each day the Museum is open for six months from membership purchase/renewal.
3. Western Massachusetts Library Membership ($250) – Available for libraries in Berkshire and Hampden counties. This Western Massachusetts membership includes coupons for Saturday and Sunday for twelve months.
*The Museum is open: July and August: 7 Days a Week; September-June: Wednesday through Sunday, most Monday holidays and MA School Vacation Weeks
For Library Patrons – How to use your library discount coupons:
- Participating libraries have discount coupons in-house and distribute them to patrons using various methods.
- You must make arrangements with your library to get a discount coupon prior to make a reservation with the Museum
- After receiving your coupon from the library, make a reservation on the Museum’s Reservations web page. – Select Discount Programs –Select Purchase Discount Program Tickets – Select Half Price Library Timed Tickets – Complete your transaction. You will receive your tickets via e-mail.
- A total of four people can receive half-price admission with each discount coupon. If you wish to bring a larger party, you will need to pay full price.
- On the day of your visit, bring your tickets and your library discount coupon. These can be printed out or shown on your smartphone or tablet.