Morningstar Access for the Rest of 2021
To accommodate different needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are now two different versions of Morningstar. Please select the one that works best for your family.
- All Masks On! All staff and visitors ages 2 and older are required to wear masks. This session happens when the Museum is freshly cleaned with no visitors prior to the scheduled time. No mask exceptions will be considered. Families with any needs are welcome as long as they can follow this strict mask rule, which is in place to create a medically safer environment.
- Monday October 11, 2021 (Columbus Day), 10am-12pm
- Monday December 27, 2021, 10am-12pm
- Mask Exceptions Considered All staff and visitors ages 2 and older are required to wear masks. However, mask exceptions will be considered in advance at registration for children who have sensory needs or other types of needs that prevent them from keeping their masks on.
- Friday September 24, 2021, 5:30-7:30pm
- Monday October 11, 2021 (Columbus Day), 1-3pm
- Friday November 12, 2021, 5:30-7:30pm
Morningstar Access Admission: A link to pay online will be sent a week prior to your visit.
- Half price general admission ($9.00 per person)
- Free for Museum members
- Other discounts may apply (such as the EBT/WIC discount)
Saki Iwamoto, Health and Wellness Educator